We are looking for a creative, cooperative CAD Designer with a wealth of technical knowledge and a talent for solving technical issues. The CAD Designer will share its work time between office, laboratory, and a workshop to design, implement, test, analyze and improve the equipment for scientific measurements. The CAD Designer will work together with other engineers and scientists from diverse backgrounds to understand project goals, design and propose solutions, and assist in implementing, troubleshooting, and reviewing plans as projects progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
- CAD designing in Solid Edge environment.
- Building out drawings based on the input of the design team (scientists and engineers).
- Analyzing structures and adjusting them to meet safety standards.
- Using mathematical, and engineering principles to solve technical problems.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Explaining specifications of designs to separate teams (English).
- Traveling to the Swedish department for training and internal meetings.
- Attending project meetings (domestic and foreign).
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, entering a job title in the e-mail subject line.
Application deadline: 15/02/2021
Company: redoxme AB sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland
More information on dedicated page.