We are looking for a creative, cooperative Chemical Engineer with a wealth of technical and laboratory knowledge and a talent for solving technical issues. The Chemical Engineer will share its work time between office, laboratory, and a workshop to design, implement, test, analyze and improve the equipment for scientific measurements. The Chemical Engineer will work together with other engineers and scientists from diverse backgrounds to understand project goals, design and propose solutions, and assist in implementing, troubleshooting, and reviewing plans as projects progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve technical problems.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Performing standard chemical procedures.
- Using computer software to analyze data.
- Communicating project results (English).
- Traveling to the Swedish department for training and internal meetings.
- Attending project meetings (domestic and foreign).
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, entering a job title in the e-mail subject line.
Application deadline: 15/02/2021
Company: redoxme AB sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland
More information on dedicated page.